Monday, Monday - blah! I'd much rather be in the cave crafting away! I didn't get much done over the weekend but I did take the time to photograph some of the things I've been working on! Will get the pictures up later today!
Gearing up with the "Monthly Club" - still have about 4 spots left and would love to have "YOU" join us!! Details are listed under the "monthly club" tab.
Close To My Heart's June promo "Stampaganza" wraps up this Saturday. If you haven't already taken a peek - http://www.karensmith.ctmh.com/. Stamps are buy two get one free!! Yippee!! I know I've certainly taken advantage of it as have several of my customers. Feel free to email me with your order and I'll add it on to the last one of the month, going in this Thursday!
The PaperLushus facebook fan page has FIFTY "likes" now!! So I guess that means I've almost figured out what I'm doing there. Although I didn't really see the need for a "fanpage", all the great "how to run a blog" smartiepants articles encourage it.
My son and his g'friend celebrated their one year anniversary yesterday. She dressed to the nines (even wore make up and heels) but he certainly did not go over the top! What's the deal with boys/men in that sense? Anyhow, she and I will be scrapping the occasion soon and will share with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment