Happy Sunday!
I'm on semi-holidays from my "real job" - semi because I still have to go to the office to check msgs and fax paper.
Regardless, I'm enjoying my time at home. We've got water in the pool, ice cream in the freezer and a nice breeze so life is beautiful at the Smithshack.
In the evenings, I've been in the scrapcave attempting to "copy" a couple of the scrapbook layouts in the Summer 2012 Idea Book from CTMH (www.karensmith.ctmh.com) using the beautiful vintagy "Florentine" paper and the fun retro "Stella" paper.
Today, I worked on a resume for a different job (Yayyy me!) and emailed it away. After that, I've been concentrating on how to make various styles of cards - pop-ups, step cards, and window cards! Fun if you're a scrapper, boring and annoying You Tube videos if you're the manbeast!!
I realized today that I DESPISE all my glue guns/tape runners. I've heard fantastic things about the pink Scotch ATG (adhesive tape glider) but I can't find one locally. I found the best price on Amazon, but am wondering if anyone locally knows where to find one? Also would love feedback if any of you have one...
This is the gem ".http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-85-4-Inch-Advanced-Glider/dp/B00409NNYM I'm talking about!
Our monthly club has room for 2 more papercrafters...planning to start sometime in August. Feel free to email, call or yell if you're interested. I understand if you can't physically attend each gathering but we can discuss how you can still be very much involved!
Cheers to a beautiful Sunday!! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment