So, I've been spending time dog-earring the brand new Fall/Winter Close to my Heart Idea Book/catalog.
OMG - we're going to have some fun goodies to work with in the monthly club.
I'm loving the various sizes of "flip-flaps" on page 122. Fabulous for additional photos and hiding your journalling! Definitely on my next order.
Also, each and every "kit" is calling my name, but Avonlea is going to be the showstopper I think!
I've also been spending enormous amounts of time on Pinterest and the CTMH consultant site learning various methods of making new folds for fun, unique cards. I've been sharing quite a few of my creations on my Paperlushus Facebook page but still have a few tricks up my sleeve that I will save til club starts.
I've had a couple of visitors to the "cave" lately, so have been busy creating/teaching/playing there as well.
Now, it's time to get my 19 year old manchild ready for college....I'll miss him horribly. So, after my "empty nest" breakdown - I'll get back on track with all things paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment